Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

Barb skirt

Yes, you did read that right. Maybe you remember that I made these as a muslin for my Barb pants.


Well, it turns out that I don't actually have much use for bright red shorts. But it seems I do have a use for a bright red skirt.


Although it looks bright pink and no amount of colour correcting works unless I'm bright green. So pink it is.


To change this from shorts to a skirt, I simply drew a line from the fullest part of the front and back crotch curve to the original seam line at the hem. I left a short slit at the back for walking ease.


So a quick and easy alteration and a new favourite skirt. It also works well with the Black Thai Affair tunic which had been a bit of an orphan because its length makes it slightly difficult to pair up.


I can definitely see more Barb skirts in the future.

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Great change. I love straight skirts and know I'd get more wear out of a red skirt than shorts at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm not sure why the skirt works so much better than shorts (I do wear shorts a lot) but it does.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. It's a small change but a big difference.

      Delete
  3. the loan company that grants me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors has neglect my offer but mr benjamin lee granted me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project  in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can helped you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: Also  247officedept@gmail.com or Write on whatsapp Number  on    +1-(989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from readers, so please leave a comment.