Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

Fabric shopping in Chiang Mai

So on Friday I was in Chiang Mai to visit some friends and just had to sneak in little fabric shopping. And I found a new shop which has great printed northern Thai cottons. I'm going to be going back there for sure.

The first is a great geometric print



And the second has stripes and spots because the stripes are made of spots



Both of these will also be made into V8805


One will be for my sister and one for me. Don't know which yet, I'm letting my sister choose first. I'm nice like that sometimes:)

So now back to my original V8805 dress. I made a wearable muslin tunic version which I wore on Friday night and was very pleased with it. No photos yet but I'll post about it soon.

If you like the fabrics you can find them here in my etsy shop.

Here's to a productive sewing week for everyone....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gaye - looking forward to seeing the photo of your wearable muslin.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from readers, so please leave a comment.